Visitors

My Creative Team

****************************** Photobucket ****************************** Photobucket ****************************** Photobucket ****************************** Photobucket ******************************

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket
Friday, October 19, 2012

**New Tutorial By Dezignz By ShastaMarie**



This beautiful tag is called "Love Hurtz"
You can view the tutorial @ Dezignz By ShastaMarie's Blog
Kit used for this amazing tag is my "The Flower Pot Kids" which can be purchased on my blog
click HERE to purchase this kit! (I am working on direct links at this time & will update shortly. In the meantime you can visit my blog by clicking HERE)
Thank-you hun for such a beautiful tag!!

0 comments:

Followers

My Stores

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Enjoy My Music